Limit stock risk
Act on changing trends
Fast B2B ordering
Complete creative freedom
The website https://printyourmat.com & https://www.mercuryflooring.com/printyourmat (hereinafter the “Website”) is property of MercuryFlooring.
Address registered office:
Industriezone 1 - Flanders Field
Telephone: +32 (0)56 61 06 95
Company number: BTW BE 0431 567 153
By accessing and using the Website, you expressly agree to the following general terms and conditions.
Adapted on September 20, 2021
We value your privacy and appreciate that you trust us to protect that information. This Privacy and Policy explains what information we collect from you, why we collect it, and how we protect it. It also summarises your rights and tells you how you can exercise those rights, including by contacting MercuryFlooring believes that your privacy is important. While most of the information on the website is accessible without having to leave your data, some forms may require that from you. This transmitted information will only be used to provide you with a better service by having our employees contact you and by sending you automatic updates in relation with our products and / or services. The Section Printed mat E-shop will require more information and are the subject of this extensive policy.
What information do we collect?
MercuryFlooring can collect non-personal anonymous or aggregate data, ensuring optimum effectiveness of our website for all users:
• IP address
• Internet browser and used device and operations system
• Date and time visited, and how our website and access its content is used
• Purchase history (Printed mat E-shop only)
Information you provide when you create an account or make a purchase on our Printed mat E-shop:
• contact details (such as e-mail address, physical address, VAT information,.. )
Information you provide when you personalize a product:
• When you personalize a product on our website, you may provide text or images that contain personal information.
Why do we collect this information?
We use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
• fulfil your order and provide related customer service;
• maintain, improve, and administer our website,
• inform you about products and services that might be of interest to you if you have opt-in for our e-mail list,
• improve or personalize your online experience, our services, and our communications with you,
• identify and prevent fraud,
• enhance the security of our network and information systems,
• better understand how visitors use our website, and to determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
Who has access to your information?
We limit access to your information to employees who have a need to use the information and are obligated to protect that information and keep it confidential. This data is stored on our servers in Europe and via Mailchimp on their servers in the United States. We may also provide the information we collect about you to other companies, who may process the information on our behalf, including companies that assist us with:
• Fulfilling or delivering your order
• Storing and securing data
• Processing payments
• Marketing, analytics, and fraud detection activities; or
• Customer service
How long do we keep your information?
We only keep your information as long as necessary to provide you with our services and to meet the objectives as explained in this policy. If we no longer need to use your information, and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with legal or regulatory obligations, we will remove the information from our systems.
What rights do you have to access and control the use of your information?
You have the right to
• access your personal information
• unsubscribe from marketing or withdraw any specific consents you gave us
• request a copy of the personal information that is being processed by us
• have errors in your personal information corrected
• have your personal information deleted (or altered so that you are not identifiable) or to restrict the ways in which we use your information – but in either case, only under specific circumstances prescribed by law
• lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority
How you can exercise these rights?
According to the new law on privacy protection and the use of personal data from May 2018, the user always has the right to view and modify personal information. As a user you can always request, completely free of charge, to stop this communication. In this case, the user may, subject to proof of identity, contact MercuryFlooring, Steenovenstraat 38, 8790 Waregem or via email@example.com. Your data will never be passed on to third parties. In our mailings there will always be a link to stop automatic communication. You can also request to view and change your personal information.
MercuryFlooring recognises your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and as such, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, for any reason.
How do we protect your information?
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to help us protect your personal information. We don’t store passwords or credit card information in our website for security reasons. You may change the password under your “My Account” settings.
During a visit to the site, cookies may be placed on the hard drive of your computer. This is only in order to ensure that our site is geared to the needs of users returning to our website. These tiny files known as cookies are not used to ascertain the surfing habits of the visitor on other websites. Your internet browser enables you to disable these cookies, receive a warning when a cookie has been installed or have the cookies removed from your hard disc. For this purpose, consult the help function of your internet browser.
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies provide the services that you have specifically asked for on our website and are essential to enable you to move around our website and use its features, such as check-out and product purchase.
Performance cookies: These cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited. They collect information about how visitors use the website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. They don't collect information that identifies a visitor and are only used to improve how the website works. MercuryFlooring uses Google Analytics to analyse visitor behaviour.
Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features:
• User id authentication – is stored for 60 minutes
• Language preferences
Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. These cookies are usually from third parties.
MercuryFlooring uses no third-party cookies for advertising.
Third-party cookies for Marketing.
MercuryFlooring uses Mailchimp for Marketing communication purposes only when you have opt-in for this type of communication.
How can you manage which cookies are placed on your device?
Cookies allow you to take advantage of some of our website's essential features and we recommend you leave them turned on. Please be aware that if you disable or delete certain cookies our website will not work properly. Cookies can be disabled and deleted in your browser.